The Top 3 Spots on South Craig

Located on Craig Street, Razzy Fresh Frozen Yogurt offers a variety of frozen yogurts and toppings.

Starbucks is a great place to work and get coffee. Starbucks is definitely more expensive than The Bagel Factory and Razzy Fresh, but I believe their products are worth the price.  It is also receiving a lot more business from students since their release of the fall and holiday drinks. After experiencing the South Craig Starbucks, it can be described as an inviting workplace with good service and drinks.

South Craig Street is always filled with high schoolers from Oakland and Central, but certain spots are more popular than others. I’ve seen in my little time at Central that the Bagel Factory, Starbucks, and Razzy Fresh attract the most business from students. These students are seeking the best place to go to hang out or to spend their spare time before sports practice starts or the PAT bus comes. Each of these three places is unique and offers a deal of different things.

Razzy Fresh is the place to go if your hungry and have little money or if you wish to just hang out. Razzy Fresh’s system of the customer picking their favorite frozen yogurt flavor and toppings makes it a fun spot to go with friends. By having the control, the customer can also decide how much money they wish to spend by either getting a lot of yogurt and spending a lot of money or getting a small amount and spending little money. On the nicer days, Razzy Fresh offers seating outside which makes it an even better spot to go with friends and enjoy delicious frozen yogurt.

The Bagel Factory is a good middleman between Razzy and Starbucks. The Bagel Factory offers a wide variety of  bagels or breakfast items  at decent prices. It also offers Central students a place to get breakfast on their late start Wednesday’s which students often take advantage. I would highly recommend all three of these places to any of my friends or fellow students if they are looking for a place to hang out or spend their spare time.  The different environments that each place provides make them all unique and great  in their own way.