Student Government Update

Central Catholic’s Student Government initiative this year can be summed up in one word: inclusion. We, as student council, will be trying our best to include everyone in the school and give everyone the best high school experience possible. We plan to do this this by inviting everyone to take part in a variety of events such as Quidditch, Pirate’s games in the quad, and plenty of other inclusive community building activity. This year we also plan to create opportunities inviting everyone to participate in all that Central has to offer. To start it all off on September 30th, the fall carnival will host a plethora of clubs willing to accept newcomers. One of the best ways to get involved in student life is to support other activities. Attend football games, Masque productions, band concerts, mixers, and everything you can. There is nothing worse than thinking back and wishing you participated in something. The easiest thing one can do is get involved is to be in the student section. We’ve got fun upcoming themes like toga and beach themes. But for right now Friday September 25’s theme is a blackout at CMU sporting the infamous “Straight Outta Central” t-shirts. Also, look out for a Pink Out in October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month as well as a KW24-themed Senior Night. Don’t miss out on all this year has to offer!